Bow-chickee-bow-wow!

Friday, February 11, 2011

With Valentines Day fast approaching, I was frantically trying to decide what crafts, meals, desserts, attire, hairstyle, needlecraft, crochet and knitting projects I should do.  Just as I had put the bottle of Xanax to my lips, my husband surprised me with an early Valentines Day gift.

A weekend getaway.

Scratch all projects.  We're takin' care of Valentine's Day tomorrow.  Gettin' outta here!  He hasn't shared all the details but I will as soon as we get back.  Every sordid one.

No kids.  No pets.  Just us.  All by ourselves.  No little ones crawling into our bed at 2:30 in the morning.  No sulky teenager.  Just Mr. and Mrs. minus the dishes, laundry, diapers and wipes.   Oh my.

What ever will we do?  Tee-hee.  Tee-hee-hee-hee.




On the other hand Valentine's Day is Monday.  Maybe I should bake some cookies....or a cute needlepoint project...cut out paper hearts?  I could do three or four projects Monday morning, right?


I'm hopeless.

1 comments:

Unknown February 12, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

Can you tell me if you have a facebook or Twitter page? I can't find them!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP