Blogs I am totally in love with!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I have been reading a lot of blogs lately.  I am blown away by the talent and creativity that's out there.  I am going to share with you some of my favorites.  Check them out, you will be amazed.


1.  The Pioneer Woman


If you have never heard of Ree-I am wondering what you do all day!


2.  The Lettered Cottage




This is a recent favorite of mine.  Beautiful photography and perfectly designed rooms makes me a happy, happy gal.


3.  Passionate Homemaking




This is a terrible picture.  I couldn't find a good one.  This site is great for tips on everyday living.  I have used a lot of her recipes for homemade products.  She has lots of great tips on living well and enjoying your family.  Her Christ centered approach is right up my alley.







This is my go to site for cost cutting on grocery bills.  I use her recipes to make my own cheap cleaning products.  She is also a Christian, homeschooling mom.  So that gives her major points with me.  She recently has worked tirelessly on a weight loss series that highlights many excellent ways to get fit and healthy.






You had me at Cake Pop.  Mmmmmmmmm....Go to this site to get ideas on how to feed your face at midnight.  Mmmmmmmm...


I read many more blogs, these are the ones that have caught my fancy lately.  I love them all.  Keep the creativity alive!  Word of blog is way better than the boob tube.


3 comments:

Lettered Cottage February 7, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

Thank you for including us in this post!
You are too sweet and we appreciate the blog love very much! :-)

Layla (and Kevin!)

Lizzie February 7, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

You are very, very welcome. Thank YOU!

Christine February 10, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

Some good ones here - love the "cake pops"!!

PS: I'm enjoying your blog! :) xxx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP