Spa Day? Yes, please.... or ....Grumble, Grumble

Monday, January 31, 2011

My husbands children discovered that they can throw their oatmeal.  Everywhere.  I will not post a picture. 

Oatmeal in the blinds.  In the cracks of the floor.  The china cabinet glass.  Stack o' bills.  Ev-er-eeeee-werr.

I was out of site only for a minute, I promise.  (Okay, I was reading a blog.  It was a GOOD one!!!)  I looked up and saw a few blobs of oatmeal on the floor.  Levi was mid swing with another glob, when I tossed the laptop and ran into a scene from Animal House.  I had a Mommy Dearest moment and sent the kids out of the kitchen.  (Not the wire hanger scene, more like "Tina!!!!  Bring me the axe!!!!")  I scrubbed and scraped, ranted and raved.

Oatmeal will never be cooked in this house again.  (Sure.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP