Believing God

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Last night my husband and I received some terrible news. It really came at a bad time. I mean bad. So I prayed my heart out and I told God that I was going to BELIEVE HIM and let Him take care of the situation. I know He knows everything about our situation and knows our every need. Even this morning when I woke up from a restless sleep, when worry covered me, and I became frightened...I stopped and said "I'm Believing God". I talked to my husband a little bit ago, and he said he had received a call, and all the bad that came our way, was undone. We are back on track. I'm Believing God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is for entertainment purposes. Mainly my own. HA HA!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP